DTJNB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sebastian Demont

2 posters

Go down

Sebastian Demont Empty Sebastian Demont

Post  CrackedMarbles Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:49 pm

Name: Sebastian Demont

CID: #71093

Birth year: 7/28/1985

Past crimes: -------

What you have done for the Union: I've always behaved and not once caused a unit trouble. I encourage other citizens to do more than stand around, so they can do something productive. I also tend to clean up litter, trying to keep the city pretty and all that.

Reason for joining: I've been mishandled, considered to be as bad as an anti-citizen on occasion, and half of me is applying so that the Civil Protection know I'm on their side. I also hope to open up a shop with fair prices, and I hope to supply citizens and Civil Protection alike with any supplies they may need.

You will be checked more frequently by the Union. This is for your own safety. Do you understand?: Y[x] N [ ]

Your rations may or may not be increased. Benefits are not always given. Do you understand?: Y[x] N[ ]

As part of the UCN you will be held at much higher standards. Crimes committed can have you removed and
barred from the group. Do you understand?: Y[x] N[ ]

CrackedMarbles

Back to top Go down

Sebastian Demont Empty Re: Sebastian Demont

Post  NuggetandSkull Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:53 pm

ICly clean record and well behaved. App is fine. [Accepted] Go talk to the UCN manager and ICly hand him the app on your character.

NuggetandSkull
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum