DTJNB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shutting Down.

4 posters

Go down

Shutting Down. Empty Shutting Down.

Post  Dr.Nathan100 Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:06 pm

Due to lack of interest and general inactivity from all groups, DTJNB is shutting down permanently. We hope you enjoyed the RP while it lasted and I hope you don't lose faith in Nathan with my inability to be on to help with the server. Have fun on Gmod and stay in touch.
Dr.Nathan100
Dr.Nathan100

Back to top Go down

Shutting Down. Empty Uhh.....

Post  CrackedMarbles Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:12 am

You realize every server has a slow period, right? Just because no one's been on doesn't mean you need to close. Not like you're spending money on server slots or anything.

CrackedMarbles

Back to top Go down

Shutting Down. Empty Re: Shutting Down.

Post  NuggetandSkull Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:54 am

We unserstand this but after talking about rhe server and its future, Nathan and I both agreed it would be best to shut it down as I will be permanently leaving Steam within the week. Talk to Nathan if you want to keep the server but as of yesterday DTJNB RP has shut down.

NuggetandSkull
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CrackedMarbles Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:01 am

Best for who? This is all fucking dumb. How can Sn1pe, a server dominated by idiots, last longer than DTNJB? And Nugget's leaving, no doubt due to that woman he /said/ he wouldn't get to chummy with. There goes the last server on GMod I find enjoyment in.

CrackedMarbles

Back to top Go down

Post  NuggetandSkull Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:47 am

CrackedMarbles wrote:Best for who? This is all fucking dumb. How can Sn1pe, a server dominated by idiots, last longer than DTNJB? And Nugget's leaving, no doubt due to that woman he /said/ he wouldn't get to chummy with. There goes the last server on GMod I find enjoyment in.
School, senior project presentations are in two weeks, college coming up, band, scholarships, volunteer work, girlfriend (different girl than who you're thinking of, Colt), research with my A&P teacher. I could have just stopped showing up and never told you why. Like I said, talk to Nathan. I have to also return this account to its original owner. I'll see if he wouldn't mind me using it to talk to you guys but that will be all I can use it for. My ging time is gone and it's time to focus on school.

NuggetandSkull
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Do A Hunter Roll Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:02 pm

4th HL2RP server I've played, 4th that has died. feels bad bro :c
Do A Hunter Roll
Do A Hunter Roll

Back to top Go down

Post  CrackedMarbles Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:49 pm

I have yet to see a nice Serious Roleplay server be around for very long. Thought DTNJB was different.

NuggetandSkull wrote:
CrackedMarbles wrote:Best for who? This is all fucking dumb. How can Sn1pe, a server dominated by idiots, last longer than DTNJB? And Nugget's leaving, no doubt due to that woman he /said/ he wouldn't get to chummy with. There goes the last server on GMod I find enjoyment in.
School, senior project presentations are in two weeks, college coming up, band, scholarships, volunteer work, girlfriend (different girl than who you're thinking of, Colt), research with my A&P teacher. I could have just stopped showing up and never told you why. Like I said, talk to Nathan. I have to also return this account to its original owner. I'll see if he wouldn't mind me using it to talk to you guys but that will be all I can use it for. My ging time is gone and it's time to focus on school.

And I don't want an rp if you're not there. In my shittiest of moods when I've lost hope for the intelligence of the human race, you pop up with brilliantly-written roleplay actions or words that make me feel just a little less dead inside.

CrackedMarbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr.Nathan100 Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:06 am

Honestly the reason I'm shutting down is Nugget was my source of almost all my HL2Rp information and somehow, hes what attracted the people to join. I can leave the server idle for a week and no one joins, then nugget gets on and EVERYONE gets on. So without Nugget, its pretty pointless to run.

And by the way, I run this server in a very unique way. I can have it up and running in seconds.
Dr.Nathan100
Dr.Nathan100

Back to top Go down

Post  CrackedMarbles Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:22 pm

Dr.Nathan100 wrote:Honestly the reason I'm shutting down is Nugget was my source of almost all my HL2Rp information and somehow, hes what attracted the people to join. I can leave the server idle for a week and no one joins, then nugget gets on and EVERYONE gets on. So without Nugget, its pretty pointless to run.

And by the way, I run this server in a very unique way. I can have it up and running in seconds.

He has charisma.

CrackedMarbles

Back to top Go down

Post  CrackedMarbles Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:57 pm

So that's it? You give up? You're not even going to /try/ and make it better or more populated? What happened to advertising? Did you never really plan on holding this up for long? You're just going to let it die out with a whimper?

CrackedMarbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum