DTJNB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

That one guy.

3 posters

Go down

That one guy. Empty That one guy.

Post  Dr.Nathan100 Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:32 pm

Hello person reading this, my name is Dr.Nathan100 but you can call me Nathan. I am the owner and founder of DTJNB. I host the server at my house and tryed to host the website there but that would of taken weeks of coding. I currently leave in Oregon and I am a high schooler. Just your typical nerd. (If you couldn't tell by the profile pic) and as for a picture...Keep dreaming.

(addition)
Even with my devishly good looks and my every lasting charm, I cannot spell as perfect as Nugget can. Deal with it. Razz

Last edited by Dr.Nathan100 on Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Dr.Nathan100
Dr.Nathan100

Back to top Go down

That one guy. Empty Re: That one guy.

Post  NuggetandSkull Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:28 am

THE LAZY MISTAKES! THEY BURN US!

NuggetandSkull
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CrackedMarbles Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:52 am

Dr.Nathan100 wrote:Hello person reading this, my name is Dr.Nathan100 but you can call me Nathan. I am the owner and founder of DTJNB. I host the server at my house and tryed to host the website there but that would of taken weeks of coding. I currently leave in Oregon and I am a high schooler. Just your typical nerd. (If you couldn't tell by the profile pic) and as for a picture...Keep dreaming.

NYUUUUCKAAAA'.

CrackedMarbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr.Nathan100 Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:05 am

I fixed it for you nugget.
Dr.Nathan100
Dr.Nathan100

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content