DTJNB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED]DoAHunterRoll's Application

3 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED]DoAHunterRoll's Application Empty [ACCEPTED]DoAHunterRoll's Application

Post  Do A Hunter Roll Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:43 pm

**OOC portion**
Steam username: Do A Hunter Roll
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:15625395
Ban history: I've never been banned on a serious RP server.
Past RP experience: DarkRP, HL2RP on ShitRP, Sigma7 and a few other HL2RP servers.
Past CP experience: I've been an 04 on ShitRP, and I'm a recruit on Sigma7.
RP example: ** UU-SHIELD.RCT.72014 bursts into the side door, training his gun on the two armed rebels. **The APEX DvL and an APEX 02 stand near the XCCR's main door, shotgun and MP7 aimed at the two men.
UU-APEX.DvL.15907 says, "<:: Don't move."
** The two rebels attempt to talk their way out, when the recruit notices something on top of a box in the corner.
** He speaks into his radio, "There's someone on top of the crate."
** The APEX 02 goes to check it out, and is fired upon by the man on top of the crate. The APEX DvL throws a tear gas grenade, and then it turns into a nightmare.
** One of the two rebels quickly dives behind a small box, the recruit firing inaccurate shots. The other man quickly spins around, drawing his gun. He fires a shot into 720's leg, causing him to fall down, dropping his gun. He's quickly put into a headlock by the rebel who shot him.
** An intense silence falls over the room, the DvL pointing his shotgun at the recruit and the rebel.
** Finally, a voice comes on in the recruit's radio. "Recruit is expendable. Fire on my command."
** "5...4...3..." The recruit struggles, choked almost to death.
** "2...1...Fire!" The rebel pushes 720 towards the DvL, luckily, he hits the floor before the buckshot hits him. He lays unconscious in the middle of the warehouse, as the fight moves away.

Character backstory: Scott Lihemn was born into a middle-class family in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. His father was a mechanic, and his mother was a nurse. He had a good life, and he enjoyed it. Once he entered Junior High, he began to show signs of considerable knowledge. He cruised through the classes with ease, and had perfect grades. In his spare time, he preferred working in his father's workshop, instead of playing sports or video games like most kids his age. He was constantly taking things apart to see if he could put them together again, and this got him into quite a bit of trouble until he learned. Once he graduated from high school, it was obvious he was headed to college. He opened a workshop on campus, proving to be a great success. It seemed he could fix anything, until that fateful year. He was working on someone's car, when he heard the noises. He looked out curiously, to find a group of kids being attacked by some sort of tentacle-faced dog creature. One of them had a pistol, and managed to shoot it dead. One of the students were already dead, covered in some sort of green acidic fluid. He quickly thought up a plan, and got a group of students to his workshop. They placed signs outside the shop and barricaded it. After a few days of searching for supplies, they finally all agreed to get a few cars and drive for safety. By now the countryside was completely infested, with strange, crab-like creatures and more tentacle dogs roaming around. Eventually they made it to New York City, one of the last safe areas in the United States, or so the radio said. Life was dull and uneventful, with the military in complete control. All that changed soon, as massive creatures came through the portal, attacking the entirety of Earth. Scott was glued to the radio. It was all over in seven hours. A group of masked men came to their apartment, leading them to a trainstation. Scott was transferred over and over, and eventually made it to City 16. As the years went by, the sadness and hatred of many pooled up, and a resistance soon formed. Scott admired their spirit. After years of cruelty by the Combine, he was on his way to join the Resistance. He'd proved himself trustworthy, and was on his way to a meeting, when a man walked up to him. He asked in a weathered voice, "Could ye spare a coin for a poor ol' fella like me?" I reached in my pocket, took out a credit, and looked up to see his sticking a knife in my face. He quickly dropped his fake accent. "Hey buddy, mind sparing me some credits?" As Scott looked around, he noticed a few more men behind him, holding broken glass bottles and makeshift knives. He quickly threw a punch towards the man in front, and was slashed on the cheek. As Scott winced, rubbing the blood off, a man came from behind him, spun him around, and stuck a cold, jagged piece of glass through his chest. He gasped, looking down at the wound, and fell down. His vision slowly faded.
He woke up in a small, bright room, a man in a white suit looking down at him. He told Scott that he was okay, but the rebels had stolen his money. "R-rebels? You don't mean..." Scott was furious. He quickly made his way out of the room, and limped back to his apartment. From then on, he would never set foot in the slums, until he could kill them all. It was obvious that the only way to get back at them was to join the Civil Protection Force. He submitted the names and locations he had heard over the years, and redeemed himself. At least in his own eyes, he had. He went to the Nexus Lobby, filling out a UCA application sheet and turning it into the slot.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
**IC portion**
Name: Scott Lihemn
Birth year: October 12th, 1984
Past crimes: None.
Medical/Engineering experience: Yes [ ] No [X]
If yes, which (or both) and explain: I worked as a car mechanic pre-liberation.
Why do you want to join the Union?: Not long ago, as I was walking into my house to rest, a man came behind me and mugged me inside my very own home. I was knocked out and my friends found me lying on the floor in a small puddle of blood. I never managed to find that man again. If I was in the Civil Protection force, I could seek out these lawbreakers on my own, without needing to rely on the help of others.
Any other information you wish to share?: None.
Do A Hunter Roll
Do A Hunter Roll

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]DoAHunterRoll's Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED]DoAHunterRoll's Application

Post  Dr.Nathan100 Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:21 am

Very nice app. Shouldn't the Story be longer than the background? Razz

By the end of the background story I was getting the impression that you are looking for revenge. Revenge leads to action, action leads to movies, movies make heroes. In short, what make your person not some sort of hero?
Dr.Nathan100
Dr.Nathan100

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]DoAHunterRoll's Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED]DoAHunterRoll's Application

Post  Do A Hunter Roll Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:53 pm

(Sorry if the backstory is a massive text wall, I can make the RP example longer and more detailed if you want, since that actually happened to me. tongue )

Anyways, Scott isn't really going to become a cold-blooded killer just because he joined the MPF. He doesn't have ANY experience with guns, close-combat weapons, or fighting in general.
Do A Hunter Roll
Do A Hunter Roll

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr.Nathan100 Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:47 pm

Other than that I would say [ACCEPTED]

This isn't the same guy that is UCN leader is it? If so, change it!
Dr.Nathan100
Dr.Nathan100

Back to top Go down

Post  NuggetandSkull Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:49 pm

Veddy noice. Past experience as a CP. [Accepted]

We'll whitelist next time you're on.

NuggetandSkull
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down