DTJNB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED]Mandalores app.

3 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED]Mandalores app. Empty [ACCEPTED]Mandalores app.

Post  Mandalore Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:40 pm

**OOC portion**
Steam username: Mandalore
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:28715196
Ban history: N/A
Past RP experience: Sigma, Nucleic
Past CP experience: N/A
RP example:
A slow sunset rises from the horizon. Three, dirty, bed ridden men stand huddled on the coast.
They speak amongst themselves, almost waiting for someone. A few seconds later, a large, armored man covered in a sand-proof suit approaches the men.
A cold, dusty air blows from his mask, and dirt flies out of his vocoder.
<:: "What are you doing here. Get back to the encampment. Its unsafe to be out here."
The men turn, eyes red and baggy. Their expression is as if they had seen a ghost.
"W-we wanted to take a walk. S-sir." The man looks down at the feet of the suited man.
"Yes, sir. We just walked for some fresh air, nothing more."
The suited man crosses his arms, unamused at the men.
<:: "I don't care. Get back now. Or I can bring you back myself, by force."
AND SO THEY WALKED INTO THE SUNSET THE END.

Character backstory: (Short. No rambos/perfect people/ex-cops, marines, FBI, CIA without SA permission)
A lonely man who likes to travel. He enjoys tinkering with metal and electronics, creating devices and armor for himself. He dislikes fighting, and enjoys alcohol. Over the course of his life, he has little social abilities and seems to be uncomfortable near others who have a greater popularity.
He also has a strange taste for Nuggets, and habits of examining skulls.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
**IC portion**
Name: Cascuss Fette
Birth year: 1989
Past crimes: N/A
Medical/Engineering experience: Yes [X] No [ ]
If yes, which (or both) and explain:
I have a talent for using very little to make a lot. I can use all kinds of contraptions and tools to create truly effeicient works. I also have an interest in Human anatomy, and would not mind testing on dead/living subjects. Consider me as less of industrial man, as I craft things not for mass production but for matching custom contraptions for other team mates or comrads.
Why do you want to join the Union?:
I feel I can provide technology using the current devices that you currently have, and perhaps creating more effecient products.
Any other information you wish to share?:
I only have one wish- To have authentication for my own suit. I will build it myself, using my OWN technology, that will operate with the current.

Mandalore

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]Mandalores app. Empty Re: [ACCEPTED]Mandalores app.

Post  NuggetandSkull Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:42 pm

I lolled at the backstory. You don't like apps that much so the short RP example is understandable. I've RPed with you /AND/ been with you for quite a while. Unless Nathan has an issue with you, I approve.

[Accepted]

NuggetandSkull
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr.Nathan100 Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:57 pm

[ACCEPTED]

He also has a strange taste for Nuggets, and habits of examining skulls.

lol
Dr.Nathan100
Dr.Nathan100

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down