DTJNB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestion Box: Removing Some of The Boundaries

2 posters

Go down

Do you desire this change as well?

Suggestion Box: Removing Some of The Boundaries I_vote_lcap50%Suggestion Box: Removing Some of The Boundaries I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
Suggestion Box: Removing Some of The Boundaries I_vote_lcap50%Suggestion Box: Removing Some of The Boundaries I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 2

Suggestion Box: Removing Some of The Boundaries Empty Suggestion Box: Removing Some of The Boundaries

Post  CrackedMarbles Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:38 pm

Steam Name: Save CrackedMarbles Some Sugar

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:27163850

What you think the server needs/needs changed: I believe we need some of these borders removed. (The road to the slums, the terminal, etc.)

Reasoning: The map provides very little role-playing space for citizens as is, and the slums was a nice area to have, especially for people looking to start a resistance RP. With the Slums taken away, no one will ever really try to start a rebellion, and more often than not, they will be overpowered by someone overhearing it and telling the nearest unit in hopes for favouritism or something. I propose we remove a few of the barriers, or at least make them possible to walk through.

CrackedMarbles

Back to top Go down

Suggestion Box: Removing Some of The Boundaries Empty Re: Suggestion Box: Removing Some of The Boundaries

Post  NuggetandSkull Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:36 pm

The borders to the slums are there for a reason: to prevent a large area being open to a small amount of players. We will remove the Combine barrier soon enough as we plan on advertising the server soon. Once we get more active players, the barrier will go away. ICly the city is new and the slums are being 'cleaned' by units. Hope that cleared some stuff up.

NuggetandSkull
Admin

Back to top Go down