DTJNB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Event Suggestion: The return of 174.

3 posters

Go down

Event Suggestion: The return of 174. Empty Event Suggestion: The return of 174.

Post  Mannen Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:08 am

Alright, basicly 174 is your friendly neighbourhood RCT. He was transferred to City 22, near the coast. That place is never quiet.*

The reason why I would like to suggest this event, is due to 174 actually went M.I.A(Not Rogue) when he was going to get transferred back to City 16. The train derailed, and he was flinged out into "The Outlands". He is mauled by an Exogen, but escapes with minor wounds due to the Exogen being kicked in the head by 174 himself.

He finds an MP7 and some magazines, and keeps moving down the train track, hoping to find the next train to City 16. In his search for the Train, he learns vital information about Exogens, Parasites, Necrotics and Viromes. He even encounters a Biotic, but the Biotic was not Resistance nor Enslaved. The Biotic told 174 to "Seek Forward".

He encountered an Antlion Guard, but he managed to get away, the Guard was stupid enough to charge into the water. And you all know Exo's cant swim.

And finally, he managed to hop onto a train, but this train was heading for Nova Prospekt, where he definetly didn't want to go. He jumped off in the last second of reaching City 16, slamming into the wall, but not affected by it at all. He makes radio contact with the local units, telling him of his presence and Status.

His uniform is being held together by makeshift resources, but it is still sturdy. He has repaired it by himself, so it might look weird due to lack of knowledge.

It sure takes one hell of a unit to survive that stuff.

* = In City 22, crimes are constantly being done. LITERALLY.

Mannen

Back to top Go down

Event Suggestion: The return of 174. Empty Re: Event Suggestion: The return of 174.

Post  Mannen Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:39 am

THIS EVENT IN A NUTSHELL
174 takes the train to City 22.
174 is sent back to City 16.
174's train derails and he is flinged out a window.
A wild antlion appears.
174 kicks it in the face while on the ground.
The wild antlion died.
174 picks up MP7 + some Mags.(Once I get on his char, do /chargiveitem 174 weapon_smg1 and ammo_smg1 only once per item)
174 fights his way through.
174 meets a Vort which tells him to "Seek Forward".
174 learns valuable shit about Hostiles and The Outlands.
174 walks for 5 days without sleep to find a train.
174 hops on the train which goes to NP.
174 hops off in the last second as soon as it reaches City 16.
174 informs the other units via radio.

I got a little lazy on this. Hopefully you'll understand.

Mannen

Back to top Go down

Event Suggestion: The return of 174. Empty Re: Event Suggestion: The return of 174.

Post  GhostRoto Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:21 pm

I'm going to throw in my two cents if you don't mind. Well, I don't really like this event for two reasons.

1. I don't really think a recruit would be able to survive all that and not die, or be assumed rouge.

2. This event seems like it only involves one person, the recruit. Events try to involve as many people as possible, and this one just revolves around one person.

But that's just my opinion.

GhostRoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Mannen Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:43 am

174 got really lucky there actually.
And for the "other people"...
174's fellow units back in City 16 suspected that something had gone wrong, due to the Train not arriving.
City 16's SeC contacted City 22 and asked what had happened. City 22 tells them that the Train has derailed and there are no signs of 174.
At that current moment, 174 is trying to catch another train, but that train leads to Nova Prospekt. And 174 doesn't want to go there. In the last second of reaching City 16, he jumps off.

Now that 174 is back in City 16, he informs his fellow units of his presence. He returns to Nexus, to tell them what he has gone through.

Mannen

Back to top Go down

Post  NuggetandSkull Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:49 pm

Seems more like a backstory than an event. How would this include other people? Why was only one person on a train en route to C16? How the fuck did the recruit survive without being picked off by an OTA? Many more questions come to mind when I read it.

NuggetandSkull
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mannen Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:38 pm

Well, sorry for being inactive, but I'll complement it. It's true, really. I've never really been too used to "low-rank" roleplay. But the little I know about it I overall think it's more of a backstory. But if that's the case, why not actually make it happen? Because if he ever reaches the higher ranks, this has got to be either an inspiration or an achievement, maybe even a milestone. And well, there were actually more people on the train, but they were just regular citizens getting transferred to remote locations. And, about the other people I do admit that the backstory was a bit "egoistic", but still. He obviously wasn't alone. A lone Recruit sent to one of the most hostile cities? Pffft! He must have had atleast an 01 or an OfC with him. Anyone with advanced knowledge. And well, for the OTA part he just chose the right paths. He stayed away from the checkpoints(because he knew he would get in deep shit) and kept following the coastline. He eventually stumbled upon a few other things, not all of them were bad. It's basicly lots of perceptive/interactive choices, kind-of like Fallout 3(not the best example, but you get it). But yeah, I've never really been the best in describing stuff. Hope this helps.

Mannen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down