DTJNB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DENIED]Leevim's Metropolice Application

3 posters

Go down

[DENIED]Leevim's Metropolice Application Empty [DENIED]Leevim's Metropolice Application

Post  Leevim Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:04 pm

**OOC portion**
Steam username:Leevim
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:16477528
Ban history: Im never got banned.
Past RP experience: Im played roleplays like 1 year...
Past CP experience: Im helped cp's to take minges and get loyalty points in tetragaming hl2rp server.
RP example: Unit tries to take 9mm pistol from table, But citizen shoots his hand with 9mm pistol. Then citizen come closer and knocks the unit down. Another units hear unit die, Then units run in the city. Units found the unit body. Citizen walk up in city's plaza and takes 9mm pistol and attempt to shoot units. When units come closer, Citizen pulls 9mm trigger. *CLICK* 9mm pistol ammos is out. Then citizen will be amputated.
Character backstory: When connor walk in his home street, He get knocked down by random citizen. When connor wakes up, He see citizen with black mask. Then citizen speaking for connor. And civil protection smash the door, And they take connor in city 18.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
**IC portion**
Name:Connor Pendergrass
Birth year: 1990
Past crimes: None.
Medical/Engineering experience: Yes [ ] No [X]
If yes, which (or both) and explain:
Why do you want to join the Union?: I will help another cp's, Protect city and search for suspect's.
Any other information you wish to share?: None.

Leevim

Back to top Go down

[DENIED]Leevim's Metropolice Application Empty Potential

Post  CrackedMarbles Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:51 pm

Hm. I see a lot of errors in your English, and the backstory doesn't really tell me how he got to our city. (We're City 16.) It'd be nice if you could add a bit of detail to your sentences and double-check them for errors. Sometime ingame, I'd like to see you ingame, to see how well you roleplay.

CrackedMarbles

Back to top Go down

[DENIED]Leevim's Metropolice Application Empty Re: [DENIED]Leevim's Metropolice Application

Post  NuggetandSkull Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:22 pm

Not the best app. The IC portion is pretty weak and your grammar isn't strong. Work on your spelling, your IC portion, and I want to see you RP on the server.

NuggetandSkull
Admin

Back to top Go down

[DENIED]Leevim's Metropolice Application Empty Ok.

Post  Leevim Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:47 am

Ok, I said to owner too my app sucks.

Leevim

Back to top Go down

[DENIED]Leevim's Metropolice Application Empty Re: [DENIED]Leevim's Metropolice Application

Post  NuggetandSkull Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:12 pm

Denied permanently for raging when not getting CP to Nathan and being a butthurt Finnish kid.

NuggetandSkull
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down