DTJNB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jessica Minefre's CCA application

4 posters

Go down

Jessica Minefre's CCA application Empty Jessica Minefre's CCA application

Post  Jessica Minerfre Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:17 pm

**OOC portion**
Steam username:(WBA Rec.)RO. Time ||OWG||
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:37895208
Ban history: (Lying here will stick out because a bannable behavior) 4 months ago was the last one
Past RP experience: (All RP counts) All types of RP
Past CP experience: (Open Aura or other serious RP gamemodes count. DarkRP does not) Storm and CQC
RP example: (Use commands from OA or type up a short story) /animidle /me nods a no
Character backstory: (Short. No rambos/perfect people/ex-cops, marines, FBI, CIA without SA permission) I am Jessica Minefre I have had some bumps yeah.I like the CCA but I also like other citizens.I have a busy life.I want all the chances for a job.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
**IC portion**
Name:Jessica Minefre
Birth year:12/3/1997
Past crimes:None
Medical/Engineering experience: Yes [ ] No [ ]
If yes, which (or both) and explain:No
Why do you want to join the Union?:To catch anti-citizens follow orders get rebels work hard and feel confident
Any other information you wish to share?:I am hoping I get this job

* A copy of Jessica Minefre's CID is in the back of this paper if you need me I will be willing to help.

Last edited by Jessica Minerfre on Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I messed up on something)

Jessica Minerfre

Back to top Go down

Jessica Minefre's CCA application Empty Re: Jessica Minefre's CCA application

Post  Untouchable Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:23 am

Uh, needs some work.

Untouchable

Back to top Go down

Post  NuggetandSkull Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:34 pm

Definitely needs work. Too short, lazy grammar mistakes, you don't seem to grasp the idea of an RP example, we want to know what you were banned for and not just when, you didn't check if your character had IC experience as a medic or engineer, and overall the IC portion seems to have been written by a child. Other information can be anything but it isn't a good idea to tell a super sentient and all powerful race that you /HOPE/ you get the job. If you're applying to the Union you better be damn sure you are getting the job.

Basically at an example of RP instead of a short string of commands, give a better backstory (an actual backstory, not just 'I am. I wish. I will.'), and work with basic grammar (spacing after each period).

NuggetandSkull
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CrackedMarbles Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:41 pm

Jessica Minerfre wrote:
Birth year:12/3/1997

1997 =/= 25 years of age.

CrackedMarbles

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content