DTJNB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joxiah's CP Application

Go down

Joxiah's CP Application Empty Joxiah's CP Application

Post  Joxiah Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:19 pm

**OOC portion**
Steam username: s8. Joxiah
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:50821904
Ban history: (Lying here will stick out because a bannable behaviour) I have been banned from a perp server for AFKing in a SWAT van. I have been banned from a DarkRp server as well for something not fair, a man was randomly arresting people, I demoted him, then an admin came on, the man complained and apparently It was a false demote.
Past RP experience: (All RP counts) Perp, New Vegas RP, Harbour RP, DarkRP, HL2RP
Past CP experience: (Open Aura or other serious RP gamemodes count. DarkRP does not) I have had past experience on Catalyst Gaming as a Torch Unit. And an old server where I was a Jury unit. I cannot remember the name exactly.
RP example: (Use commands from OA or type up a short story) /me sees citizen run past nexus, very fast. /y Citizen! Stop right there.
/it The citizen stops, and looks behind his shoulder to see a man clad with Kevlar and Combine armour. Citizen says: Aw, shit! /it the citizen pulls out a blunt knife and taunts me with it. Me says: Citizen. Put the knife down. You have five seconds. Instead of putting it down, /it the citizen runs full speed at me, knife at ready. /me attempts to grab the citizen and disarm him. /roll (I get 82) (Citizen gets 9) /me grabs the citizen by the neck and throws him onto the floor, I stomp him on the leg and grab the knife. Citizen says: F-fuck y-you. /me brings him up to me face and smashes his neck with the stun stick, making him fall unconscious.

Chapter 2

/me brings the citizen to the amputation room and sits him on a chair. Citizen wakes up. Citizen says: Oh god, where am I? Citizen sees me with a stun stick on maximum level of volts. He starts crying and then realises he is tied to the chair. Citizen shouts. No! No! You can't do this to me! /me shoves the stun stick down his throat, which is turned off. The man starts screaming, but all that comes out is gurgles. /me turns the stun stick on. /it the citizens eyes go white, and his body lifeless. /me takes out stun stick. I grab the body and place it in the incineration room.

END (that was pretty gross)

Character backstory: (Short. No rambos/perfect people/ex-cops, marines, FBI, CIA without SA permission) Matthew Hayes was the average father. He brings his two sons to football training and his wife to special occasions. He worked at a hospital, and was a surgeon. One day, he was watching television. The television was a bit small, but is was alright. He saw that blue streaks where forming across the sky on the news. There was a live camera feed. Then suddenly a huge explosion rocked the house. "Daddy!" His children were screaming and then suddenly another explosion came, glass was thrown everywhere. He ran into his children's room, followed by his wife. "Follow me! It's all going to be okay!" They ran outside, attempting to get into their car, but stood breathless as they watched the sky, billions of ships packed with black boxes floating down from large openings. One of the ships came down in front of them, the wind from it nearly made them fall over. A black box opened. Large amounts of soldiers, dressed in gas masks and Kevlar came out, they approached Matthew, "Hey buddy, we don't want any trouble." That's the last thing he said before getting knocked unconscious, waking up to find out his children were brutally murdered, his wife killed and him being shipped to City 16.

He hated the combine, with pureness. He was a known rebellious man. He was spray painting curses when he was knocked unconscious, he was brainwashed and let out. He forgot everything. He liked the CP's. And would like to join them.

END (I tried my hardest with that, I hope you find it good Smile )
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
**IC portion**
Name: Matthew Hayes
Birth year: 1990
Past crimes: Vandalism
Medical/Engineering experience: Yes [x] No [ ]
If yes, which (or both) and explain: Yes, I have worked as a surgeon before.
Why do you want to join the Union?: I want to make so citizens know their place here. I will keep them in line, and keep them safe from Exogen Breaches, Anti Citizens and Necrotic's. It would be a very honourable pleasure to have been chosen. I will put my life on the line for my higher ups, and for the citizens of city 16.
Any other information you wish to share?: I have had gun training as my hobby was going to the shooting range.

Joxiah

Back to top Go down