DTJNB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nova's Application

3 posters

Go down

Nova's Application Empty Nova's Application

Post  Novasx Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:41 pm

**OOC portion**
Steam username: Nova
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:28560955
Ban history: N/A
Past RP experience: "Alpha Omega" (AO)
Past CP experience: N/A
RP example: A man is running across the street, there seems to be no cars, no sound, but the lowest noise of his breathing. I see him ruinning, I ask, "Excuse me sir, what are you doing?" The man replys with a sad excuse, "Working out officer, what seems to be the problem?" I reply, "You'll never know if a car will be passing by, it's not my job to clean up dead bodies. Now follow the law, or I will forced to arrest you." The man, so rudely responds, "I do not take orders from such a sad excuse of a civil protection officer. I..." I interupt him, "Watch your words wisely, I will have to arrest you and take you in for disrespect to your superiors. Now what was it you were saying?" The man, so scared, and terrified replys, "I... I.... I'm sorry... officer... will not happen again...." The man slowly walks away, unaware of the troubles in his path soon to come.

Character backstory: The year, 2012. My life, I had two sons, me and my wife, living up in the country. I then saw an odd looking car approching my house, I was not sure of what, or where it came from, it looked very future-like. It then, shot missles right to me, I ran, grabbed my family, told them to stay in the basement. I went back to my bedroom, grabbed my rifle, began firing at the vehicle. The bullets seemed to do no harm to the vehicle whats so ever. I then saw three men, in shiny, silver suits, future-like rifles in their hand. The man on the far left, shot a strange ball out of the barrel of the gun, it seemed to have an odd glow around it. It was going straight for my house. I then remembered the missles, right when I turned, 'boom.' I was horrified by the sight, my sons, wife, all three dead. The three men have moved closer now, I then had a shock, traveling all through my body. I was out, cold. I woke up, I think found myself in a strange town, I've never seen before. I asked a nearby citizen. He said 'This is C16.' I was sent to C16, not knowing what is to come in my future. I begin living alone, in my own room, Civil protection, everywhere you look. My neighbors, constantly being questioned, I don't know what any of them had done. I continue on with my daily life living, eating, sleeping, waking up, talking with a few of my neighbors, returning to my assigned room, just to sleep. "It grows on you, after awhile."
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
**IC portion**
Name: Hugh 'Nova' Smith
Birth year:1993
Past crimes: N/A
Medical/Engineering experience: No
If yes, which (or both) and explain:N/A
Why do you want to join the Union?:
I want to get away from the daily life I have, to have a new era in life. I can be strict if I need to, I only arrest if needed. My past has been harsh, I've seen the gore, the blood, the horrible disasters. My life has been a mistake all along, I think joinning the union will make it right once and for all.

Thank you, ~Nova

Last edited by Novasx on Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:32 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Fix up the application.)

Novasx

Back to top Go down

Nova's Application Empty Re: Nova's Application

Post  NuggetandSkull Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:14 pm

I like it. The backstory needs some work. We're in City 16. Have it explain his life before the city or before the Union. I'll be watching your RP and your application edits.

NuggetandSkull
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr.Nathan100 Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:51 pm

First off, Rp example was good but does insults require deadly forces? A better threat would of been how to torture him.

In the backstory, you wouldn't call Breen a terrible ruler then join his force. Breen is not the City administrator here.

Practice your Rp more and do as nugget says.
Dr.Nathan100
Dr.Nathan100

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down