DTJNB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pharoah Atem's/ Mike-KnightID96's CP Application

3 posters

Go down

Pharoah Atem's/ Mike-KnightID96's CP Application Empty Pharoah Atem's/ Mike-KnightID96's CP Application

Post  Mike-KnightID96 Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:03 am

ode:
**OOC portion**
Steam username:micmitch96
SteamID:Pharaoh Atem
Ban history: (minging)
Past RP experience: (WW2 rp, HL2 rp)
Past CP experience: (none)
RP example: (/me glares over at man near counter)
Character backstory: (I woke up at a trainstation and I look around for people the only thing I remember a realy clean, white CP mask and then nothing, I think I may have amnsia well i best find out something fast.)
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
**IC portion**
Name:Michael Mitchell
Birth year:1996
Past crimes:none
Medical/Engineering experience: No

Why do you want to join the Union?:I want to help the civil protection to clean up the town and protect from rebels.
Any other information you wish to share?:nope

Mike-KnightID96

Back to top Go down

Pharoah Atem's/ Mike-KnightID96's CP Application Empty Re: Pharoah Atem's/ Mike-KnightID96's CP Application

Post  NuggetandSkull Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:31 am

Definitely could use some work. RP example should be longer and show more than just what one person is doing. If you want, you can write a short story for your example. IC portion where you're asked why you want to join should be extended somewhat. This is no major rebellion going on so something like that will make the Union watch your citizen closely. Work on your app a little and let me see you get better at RP.

NuggetandSkull
Admin

Back to top Go down

Pharoah Atem's/ Mike-KnightID96's CP Application Empty Re: Pharoah Atem's/ Mike-KnightID96's CP Application

Post  Dr.Nathan100 Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:46 am

Adding on to what Nugget said, In the OOC portion, the STEAMID is an actual number. You can get it by typing " Status " in console while on a server.

Other than that I agree with Nugget. You could definatly use some work.
Dr.Nathan100
Dr.Nathan100

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down